Monday, November 9, 2009

Puerto Rico Bound .... again!

I'm ready!

My surfboard is packed and ready for airline rapage fees!

My email inbox is ready to become flooded leaving me hopelessly behind while I won't be checking it as much.

My mission: Go to Puerto Rico tonight. Visit friends, enjoy tropical beaches and surf the rest of the week. Do all this while treading lightly upon my Achilles tendon! I've written notes to myself and hid them in random places to remind me to take it easy. I will stay off it as much as possible (no hiking, long walking, climbing or tromping through soft beach sand). However, I do plan to paddle around on the surfboard a bit and spend some time in a hammock!

This is the kind of surf forecast I love to see the day before I'm going to be in the lineup!


I know this blog has been heavy on running stories as of late, but rest assure I'll have at least one good surfing story by the end of the week with photos! I might even pop into the Rincon Burger King for their Wi-Fi and make a post from Puerto Rico!

Clear blue tropical water here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Have a blast! You soooooo need this right now! Live it up and I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun, surf well, avoid sharks. well, I'm from MI, we don't really know what to say to surfers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I'm jealous. I could use a dose of sunshine right about now. Have fun so we can live vicariously through you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete