Saturday, September 11, 2010

Three words


GOD BLESS AMERICA!


So..... how is everybody? I feel like I've been away from the blogsphere forever! Jenny and I ran this morning. She did the first of two 20-milers on the schedule for her upcoming Running for the Bay Marathon next month. I biked the first 9 miles and ran the last 11 miles (I'm only running the half marathon).

Yup, 11 miles for Sept. 11th.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

PS - Don't worry. I'm getting back in the groove of things and will post pictures and a recap of Hawaii tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to spend Sept 11th. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless!btw,i would like to talk to you something about your website.do you have an email address?mine is annsmith0320@gmail.com. please email me talk about this surfing website.:)
    thanks,
    ann

    ReplyDelete